Getting an Agent: Why So Difficult?
1. Closed agencies
2. Open agencies requiring queries first
3. Open agencies that are overloaded
4. Legal issues and screenplay protection
5. Reading fees by agents: Why not?
6. Genre specializing agents
a free electronic copy of Getting an Agent: Why so Difficult? by Bonnie Sanders
and Andy Rodman. This no nonsense article appears in The Writers Handbook
2001 and explains six reasons why securing representation is so tough.
This report gives you straight answers and lets you know why you may always
remain an outsider unless you can find a way in. That is why we created Screenbrokers.
Arm yourself with this knowledge by receiving this free article today.